The historic City of London School, a day school for boys, sits in the enviable position on the banks of the River Thames, alongside some of London’s landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Millenium Bridge and The Shard.
The Luke Hughes® team have transformed the well-used but poorly organised library into a bright, flexible and comfortable space for study, research and recreational reading. Equally, the scheme has opened up some of the astonishing vistas across the Thames.
The library was officially opened as the Levene Learning Centre in 2017, and is now considered the heart of the school.
Click here to watch a time-lapse video of the project installation.
- Related projects
- Merton College, Oxford
- St Hugh's College
- Birmingham University
- Bedford School lighting
- Oundle School library
- Jesus College, Cambridge
- Brasenose College
- Highgate School Library
- Churchill College, Cambridge
- Yale School of Management
- St Paul's Girls' School
- Royal Grammar School, Guildford
- Lincoln College, Oxford
- In Progress: University of Winchester
- Yale NUS
- In Progress: New College, Oxford
- Dyson Centre for Engineering Design
- Valparaiso University, USA
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge
- Harrow School
- Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, UCL
- Keystone Academy Library